The mission: to recruit and train community members to love, care for, and support vulnerable children and their families within DHS and before they enter DHS foster care.
In response to Jesus' command to care for the most vulnerable in our community, churches are stepping forward to transform our community through radical and unprecedented support of children and families in crisis.
Every Child recruits, screens, and trains caring community members to support vulnerable children and families through DHS hospitality, adult education, prevention efforts, meeting tangible needs, and foster family recruitment and support.
Though not everyone can care for at-risk children directly, we can all do something to care for our community's children and families. Learn how you can help!
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Prevention | Joining hands with vulnerable families before they hit the breaking point.
Prevention efforts happen through CAFA's Safe Families. Click here to learn more about Safe Families!
- Meeting Needs | Tangible Goods & Welcome Boxes
Provide special items for children in foster care by meeting emergency needs or donating Welcome Boxes.
- Hospitality | Caring for vulnerable kids means supporting those on the front lines.
Encourage, support and appreciate DHS staff.
- Family Support | Serving those who care for kids.
Volunteers wrap around foster families, providing much needed relational and tangible support.
- Caring for Kids | Mobilizing safe, nurturing places for children to flourish.
Join the movement - become a foster parent, respite worker/babysitter or safe family.
- Training | Training in the "best practices" to care for kids
Have the knowledge and skill to care for children who have experienced trauma. Every Child provides training too!