School Partnerships are as varied as each school’s needs, and as diverse as the God-given gifts, people & resources within each church. School Partnerships are an integral part of CityFest.
COMPONENTS OF A SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP
- A conversation with school leadership to establish relationship + discover school needs
- A church serves according to the school’s requests
- An on-going relationship develops + the church partners in a variety of ways throughout the year
Build Lasting Relationships
Serve without an Agenda
Show up + be Present
Under Promise, Over Deliver
WAYS to partner
There are lots of ways to partner with school, but here are a few ways to consider!
- Staff/Teacher Appreciation (cards, meals, treats, etc)
- Project Hope
- Volunteer at special events
- After-school programs
- Providing for tangible needs
- Feed Hope (Addressing food shortages and hunger)
- Other creative needs voiced by school leadership!
It all starts with a conversation with school leadership, so reach out and make a connection!
find a school to serve
Eugene 4J, Springfield, Bethel & Junction City Schools
We do our best to stay connected, share ideas and encourage one another. See the map below or follow the button for a list of local schools, churches who are partnering + schools in need of a partner church (This list is a work in progress, so if you are partnering and are not listed, please let us know. Fill out the form below the map).